The Power Of High Quality Branding
Your brand is more than just a logo; it's the heart and soul of your business. My comprehensive branding packages are designed to elevate your brand identity, portray your business in a professional manor, captivate your audience, and set you apart in a competitive market.
What My Branding Packages Include
1. Brand Discovery Session:
A collaborative session to understand you, your business, it's values, and aspirations. I dive deep into your unique story and what you have to offer to lay the foundation for a brand that truly reflects who you are.
2. Main Logo Design: The main visual identity of your business – a main logo is what is used primarily throughout your business branding. It encapsulates the spirit, values, and aspirations of our brand.
3. Secondary Logo Design: The dynamic companions to our main logo - Secondary logos. A secondary logo is used to allow you branding variation, providing flexibility across diverse platforms and applications. If you have a long horizontal logo, and you want to upload it onto an Instagram Story. You will find fast that it does not fit all that well. This is where a secondary logo comes in well. Having another variation of your logo will prevent this from happening.
Packages start at $600
4. Icons & Illustrations: Is a symbol or design that can act as an Icon for your logo & branding. It can be used for App Icons, tags, Watermarks, Stickers and lots more!
5.Brand Pattern: Are carefully crafted patterns that are more than just a design element; they are a visual language that adds depth and texture to a brands aesthetic. From sleek geometric patterns, playful illustrations or typography each pattern is thoughtfully selected to resonate and work cohesively with businesses brands and their vibe creating a harmonious and recognizable visual concept across various platforms.
6. Color Palette: A consistent color palette is a set group of colors that will be used cohesively through out your business. It helps establish visual recognition, memorability, evokes emotions and feelings and provides consistency across all of your platforms. Sticking to only these colors will make a HUGE deference to your branding.
7. Fonts & Typography: Depending on what font is used in a businesses main logo, the can be used to bleed into the rest of your branding. Sticking to only two or three fonts will keep your business Identity looking clean and cohesive. Where possible, I send my clients font files to use through out there business. If clients have me continue creating designs or content for them, I will only ever use these chosen fonts.
8. Brand Style Guide: When I have completed a branding project for a client, I will explain to them the best way to use their logos, Icons, color palette and brand elements. I provide mock ups to show them how I recommend they use their new branding and to show them how it looks in action!